Wednesday, February 8, 2012

"While Davin Was With Us"

I've been working on a Book of Remembrance for Davin.  I named it, "While Davin Was With Us."  I got a Mixbook.com coupon from Groupon, it was $50 worth of book for $15 and it had an expiration date of this week so I figured I would just get it done.  I made a hardback copy for us, and got paperback copies for each of the kids so they could have their own.  I like the way it came out; I didn't like feeling rushed, though.  And Patrick's not ready to read it yet....maybe on his due date (March 23) he will read it with me.







I swam laps this morning.  Tonight I walked into the pitch dark kitchen to put a dish away.  One of the kids had left a stool in the middle of the walkway and I walked right through it and over it, banging my knee incredibly hard.  It left an immediate welt and an immediate bruise and it was killer.

No comments:

Post a Comment