Tuesday, January 10, 2012

GNO

I went to Heidi Vawdrey's house tonight for a "Girls' Night Out"...new and instant friends-fellow angel mommas.  It's just a nice way to say 'support group' except it really does feel like friends.  I look forward to going and do like it, although it breaks my heart to hear about everyone's sweet babies that they lost.  5 out of the 8 women there were pregnant again....and I did feel bad/sad. I look forward to that day but it's not that easy, especially when most of them say, "Ya, we can always just get pregnant whenever we want".  One of the best parts was a great dinner- tomato basil soup, poppy seed/almond/bacon salad, and Heidi made rosemary focaccia bread (I brought some home to Patrick and he loved it, too).  Then I had made cake pops and there were mini eclairs and twix candy bars. Yum.

Patrick let me enjoy my time and when I got home we watched a few more highlights from CES (consumer electronic show).


No comments:

Post a Comment