Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sleepover

Last night the Phes went to the Driazas' for a sleepover.  This was Phoenix's first friend sleepover.  They were so excited, and even though Phoebe was at first jealous that Phoenix would be going too....she quickly warmed up to it and decided it was a good idea. They both had so much fun.  We considered going out but ended up staying in and just enjoying the quiet.  I had got Patrick P90X-2 for Valentine's Day and we opened it up early.  We did the Yoga DVD last night (it felt great!) and a core one this morning.  We met up at Chik-fil-A for lunch today and let the kids play a little while longer.

Last night we got a sad text from Kristine saying she was 13 weeks pregnant but just found out it was probably a molar pregnancy, which means there's no baby, just a clump of cells, and that she would be having a D&C on Wed.  She seems to have a good attitude about the situation, but I feel bad b/c I know it's so sad and disappointing to expect a baby and not get one.  We are thinking of and praying for them.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh. Now I wish I had taken pictures...Phoenix's first sleepover....Duh?! Sorry. I'm glad you guys got some quiet time. I'll keep Kristine in our prayers also.

    ReplyDelete