Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Jordan River Temple

I'm making sure to go to the temple every month this year, so here it is Jan.31st and we made it!
The kids went to Mirinda Losee's and we went to Jordan River instead of Oquirrh Mountain. It was so relieving to find out that they start sessions every 20 minutes! At Oquirrh Mt, it's every hour on the hour, so if you miss it or it's full, you have to wait another whole hour.  


 They asked us to be the witness couple.  Patrick had cut his hair this morning into this faux-hawk that goes all the way down the back, too.  I wondered what the people behind us thought!

We picked up the kids, grabbed a Pizza Hut pizza for dinner, and watched "Super 8" before bed.  I cannot believe that one month of this new year is gone!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the Jordan River Temple. It's one of my fav & you are always guaranteed an opportunity to serve there! Great Goal!

    ReplyDelete